What data do we collect?
By Registering as a Member of the EUROAVIA Alumni Association, or as a Newsletter-Only Subscriber, we will collect the following personal data:
- Name and Surname
- Home Address (Street, City, Postal Code, Zip Number, Country, State/Province)
- Billing Address (Street, City, Postal Code, Zip Number, Country, State/Province)
- E-mail Address
Other data include:
- The name of the EUROAVIA Affiliated Society (Local Group) you were part of.
- The years you were active as a member of your EUROAVIA Affiliated Society.
- Working Groups and/or Board Positions you may had in EUROAVIA.
- Your current Employer and Job Position.
We do not collect any payment information, if the registration is done via Stripe. However, if the selected payment method is “SEPA Direct Debit” we will ask you to provide us with your bank account details to process the SEPA payment.
How will we use your data?
The EUROAVIA Alumni Association will not disclose or share your data with other companies or third-party organizations.
We will share your data only to other members of the association, upon request, and only for professional networking purposes. An example would be the organization of a EUROAVIA event.
Upon request, we will share your data to the main student association EUROAVIA.
How do we store your data?
The EUROAVIA Alumni Association is relying on CiviCRM to manage your data. Data are stored on yourwebhoster, which provides hosting services to EUROAVIA and EUROAVIA Alumni. A backup of the data is stored on the Office365 OneDrive of EUROAVIA.
The EUROAVIA Alumni Association relies on Mailchimp as its marketing platform. By subscribing, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.
If you subscribed to the Newsletter, you may always opt out at a later date.
We will only send you information concerning the EUROAVIA Alumni Association, its members and partners, and updates from the main student organization EUROAVIA.
How to contact us